Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How do u solve a problem like Mariaaaa!!

How do you solve a problem like Maria?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find a word that means Maria?
A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!

Many a thing you know you'd like to tell her
Many a thing she ought to understand
But how do you make her stay
And listen to all you say
How do you keep a wave upon the sand


When I'm with her I'm confused
Out of focus and bemused
And I never know exactly where I am
Unpredictable as weather
She's as flighty as a feather
She's a darling! She's a demon! She's a lamb!

Exactly!

ok fine all the lines dont apply..but most do!

Sigh.. How do you solve a problem when you dont know what u want! How do u solve a problem when u dont know how u feel! How do u solve a problem when ure so scared you dont wanna make the wrong decision! How do u solve the problem!

Darn it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haaaaaaaaahaha, I can't believe you said 'Darn it.'

Aakarsh said...

"How do you solve a problem when you dont know what u want! How do u solve a problem when u dont know how u feel!" - lines that i relate myself with.

interesting blog.