Friday, July 25, 2008

Akx..the celebrity of my life..!

Axie pie!


Here are a bunch of reasons why she is the lou of my life..!


She tells me a million weird amusing stories that can happen only in her life ..


She makes me laugh..loudly in office! Such that everybody turns and gives me weird looks..!


She watches movies with me and we rip them apart together :) and plays!


She cheers me up and makes me smile and laugh without even knowing that I’m down.. :)


She calls me every day to listen to my caller tune.. aww


She tells me she missed me if I wasn’t online for a while..even if she didn’t.. :P But akx i miss u too when ure not online!


She’s a cute child and an absolute girl! She doesn’t realize that I’m also a girl and wants me to marry her and be man!!!


She writes poems n songs for me ever so cutely :)


She pings me saying ‘ei u didn’t ping..I missed u!’


She makes me feel like I’m a half employee of Google..I know almost half the people there and all their life stories..at least the gossip worthy ones.. :P


She always has something to say..ALWAYS!


She’s oh soo modest..Probably the only person who says ‘yeah I know’ or ‘duh!’ to any compliment!


She’s comes up with the best pick up lines..of course only she can use them..anybody else would just make a mess of it!


She’s the only person I've discussed all the possible weird topics on earth ranging from Ramayan and Mahabharat to fans and catholic retreats! umm..and some censored topics.. :P


Ok there are many many many reasons like that..but the real important one is of course that..She’s always around..she brings happiness and optimism..she’s my ray of sunshine.. !

I lou u akx! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww, i'm so touched i feel violated. wotte wondrously happy mutual admiration society we are in life!

Unknown said...

... and anyone can pull off the pickup line, 'Woah, what an ass. *Cough.* I said, you have class.'